Victorine - Safari Linen DressRegular price £350.00
Defined by billowing sleeves and a full, gathered skirt, the Victorine dress makes a lasting impression. Its dramatic proportions were inspired by the dresses worn by Victorine Meurent, a 19th century French painter celebrated for her daring compositions. It is made from 100% Safari linen, and features smock detailing at the neck as well as gathered cuffs (for the perfect sleeve length) and capacious pockets. Adjust the drawstring waist to achieve your desired silhouette and finish with oversized earrings, pointed flats and a structured tote.
Also offered in Blue linen chambray, White linen and Blush lightweight cotton.
- Taxes and Duties included
- Free express shipping - estimated delivery in 2 business days (UK)/ 6 (International)
- Easy returns via DHL
- Model wears size S and stands 167 cm tall
- For sizing info please click here.
- Styled here with the small Bridget basket in natural